A here and now RED EARTH-moment is -
feeling so connected to all of creation that you do not even have to hug someone.
- to be in response with the force of earth
- rash reasoning
6 – flow!
SIX brings balance and tolerance. Both are important – for active action as well as passive receiving. The subject of the wave enters the hot phase of realization.
An aware YELLOW HUMAN-moment is -
to follow the matter close to your heart against all gossip and rumors.
in the actual wave
The wave of YELLOW HUMAN supports us in the Flow-Universe to understand and overcome the idea of "Karma". Wisdom, maturity and mastership are trump card in a game that is called black-and-white-thinking. Here we are confronted with tensions and apparent oppositions that can intensify in these days or at least are perceived this way. Often the intellectual handling with this challenge may play ourselves a trick: by valuating and judging people and actions (I can tell people are judgmental just by looking at them...). But also social conventions (like: "I can't just criticize this person openly") limit our options in advance. But if we see the variety of possibilities and then decide for one consciously, we take responsibility for our life.
Deniers suffer in the 8th wave the absence of self-love or stand torn between their own needs and those of others.
Your new birth year has following aims:
- to overcome evaluation and judgment
- through the strength of synchronization
- challenged to finish things at last.
- Take care: a flexible position can maintain surprising awareness!
- In these 365 days your big subjects and plans enter the hot phase of their realization process. A balance between active action and passive receiving is very important this year. The integration of your heart's desire and higher motivation take care that you don't slip into mere effort seeking and functioning.
The knowledge about this energetic bonds can improve your social life profoundly.
This is the partner energy connecting Be more aware of this potential and it's dynamic. Try to approach the people around you from a totally new point of view and feel the difference.